Re: [patch][rfc] Complex Relocations gas and bfd

>> One point though - with a new feature like this there really ought to be some new testsuite entries to >> check its behaviour. Ideally they should be generic tests (rather than MeP specific). Is there any >> >> chance of doing this ?

I'm wondering how this could be done. As I understand it, relocations are applied to fields in insns. How could we construct test cases which are not specific to a given ISA?

As you have noted there are MeP specific tests in gas/testsuite/gas/mep.

Dave