This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [SH] Line numbers and delayed branches
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: andrew dot stubbs at st dot com
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 08:31:09 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [SH] Line numbers and delayed branches
- References: <4540DEB5.email@example.com> <4540E309.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew STUBBS <email@example.com> wrote:
> On re-reading the code I see that this problem relates to all types of
> branches, not just delayed branches.
> Updated patch attached. (It's only the comment that has changed.)
This patch is OK. Thanks!