This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Full POWER6 binutils support
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: 26 Oct 2006 10:01:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Full POWER6 binutils support
- References: <20061026150011.GA2746@localhost.localdomain>
Peter Bergner <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Alan has approved this offline and said to commit it. However, I do
> not have write access to the binutils cvs respository. Who do I email
> to request write access?
Since you already have an account on gcc.gnu.org, the procedure is to
send a note to email@example.com requesting write access to the
src repository, and mentioning your sponsor (Alan).
In this case I just gave you write access anyhow, so don't bother to
send that e-mail.