This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Make arm*linux* support both big and little endian
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 23:41:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: Make arm*linux* support both big and little endian
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 03:14:44PM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> This patch makes arm*linux* targets support both big and little endian
> linker emulations, so allowing GCC configurations with multilibs for
> both endiannesses. (Various other targets already support this.) OK
> to commit?
> 2006-10-19 Joseph S. Myers <email@example.com>
> Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * configure.tgt (arm*linux*): Support both big- and little-endian.
This is OK.