This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
A public discussion group for IA32 psABI
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: "Menezes, Evandro" <evandro dot menezes at amd dot com>
- Cc: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, Jan Beulich <JBeulich at novell dot com>, Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>, discuss at x86-64 dot org, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, "Meissner, Michael" <michael dot meissner at amd dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:50:58 -0700
- Subject: A public discussion group for IA32 psABI
- References: <email@example.com> <1449F58C868D8D4E9C72945771150BDF521953@SAUSEXMB1.amd.com>
On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 11:21:41AM -0500, Menezes, Evandro wrote:
> > H.J., do you have the i386 psABI in source form somewhere I could get
> > it, to make the corresponding changes?
> Actually, it's about an extension to the i386 psABI and it's an idea still in its infancy: http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2006-09/msg00342.html.
Some people told that FSG might not be the best place to start the
public IA32 psABI discussion group. I created one at
We can reconsider if it should be moved to FSG later.
Alexandre, could you please upload your IA32 psABI extension proposal