This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [parisc-linux] [patch] Remove magic constant from gas/tc-hppa.c
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: jbailey at raspberryginger dot com (Jeff Bailey)
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, parisc-linux at lists dot parisc-linux dot org, matthew at wil dot cx
- Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 22:14:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [parisc-linux] [patch] Remove magic constant from gas/tc-hppa.c
> > Yes, but it's wrong. I'm not worried about changing it since
> > there isn't really a 64-bit netbsd target. Also, GCC doesn't
> > support hppa64-netbsd.
> Fair enough. =) I've so far been trying to preserve behaviour. I'm
> happy to change it to just elf64-hppa for now if that's better.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)