This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [SH] 0x on hex numbers in disassembly
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: andrew dot stubbs at st dot com
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 21:56:58 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [SH] 0x on hex numbers in disassembly
- References: <4538BBC1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew STUBBS <email@example.com> wrote:
> The problem is that GDB prints its own 0x and so we get two. Actually
> the real problem is that I can't figure out how to get rid of the second
> one without changing the binutils output.
> Would anybody mind if binutils stop giving 0x on these addresses?
It shouldn't be a problem, because it's in a comment anyway.
Thanks for pointing this out. Do you have a patch to sh-dis.c