This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: gas patch: Check TC_EOL_IN_INSN in input-scrub.c
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds_cb1 at t-online dot de>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:58:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: gas patch: Check TC_EOL_IN_INSN in input-scrub.c
- References: <4525179B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
* input-scrub.c (input_scrub_next_buffer): Use TC_EOL_IN_INSN
in addition to testing for '\n'.
Approved - please apply.
(I looked at the code and did not see any obvious way to fix this
problem other than your solution).