This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: RFC: TLS improvements for IA32 and AMD64/EM64T
- From: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Menezes, Evandro" <evandro dot menezes at amd dot com>, Jan Beulich <JBeulich at novell dot com>, discuss at x86-64 dot org, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 08:23:10 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: RFC: TLS improvements for IA32 and AMD64/EM64T
- References: <84EA05E2CA77634C82730353CBE3A8430346AB84@SAUSEXMB1.amd.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 8 Oct 2006, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> Here's an updated patch the should address all of your concerns. The
> proposed ABI changes haven't changed at all for almost a year, and in
> the mean time we've ported it to one more platform (ARM), so I believe
> this is rock solid now.
Thanks for the update. From my perspective we should include it in the
ABI document. I'll wait a day or two in case there are concerns.