This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch ping] change linux-gnu* -> linux* in libtool files
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: nickc at redhat dot com
- Cc: vapier at gentoo dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 15:45:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch ping] change linux-gnu* -> linux* in libtool files
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <451930F5.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <45213C9B.email@example.com>
> > hmm, so which files should i regenerate ? the ones i'd like to update are:
> > configure
> > bfd/configure
> > binutils/configure
> > gas/configure
> > gprof/configure
> > ld/configure
> > opcodes/configure
> > should i commit all of these together with the toplevel libtool.m4 updates ?
> Actually it would probably be best if you asked DJ to do this, as he can
> then make sure that it is synced properly with the GCC sources.
There's nothing magic about the toplevel files and syncing. Just get
the patch into both repositories; my cron job only tells me when they
differ, it doesn't actually do any syncing (unlike
libiberty/include/intl, which always auto-syncs from gcc to src).