This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Google group for generic System V Application Binary Interface
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at sourceware dot org>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, 'GNU C Library' <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 01:51:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: Google group for generic System V Application Binary Interface
- References: <20060928190101.GA21176@lucon.org> <020a01c6e331$9765c650$a501a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
On Thu, Sep 28, 2006 at 08:09:15PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>Haven't had to suffer through an htDig session in a looong time now.
We haven't used htDig on sourceware for a few months now.
It's mnogosearch these days.