This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Support Neon instructions in non-unified ARM mode
- From: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Julian Brown <julian at codesourcery dot com>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 21:23:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Support Neon instructions in non-unified ARM mode
- References: <44E08EAE.email@example.com>
> * config/tc-arm.c (opcode_lookup): Allow Neon type suffixes to be
> recognized in non-unified syntax mode.
Ok for csl branch. I can't approve for mainline.