This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: Regressions on i386-pc-nto-qnx6.3.0
- From: Ryan Mansfield <RMansfield at qnx dot com>
- To: "'H. J. Lu'" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: "'binutils at sourceware dot org'" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:54:43 -0400
- Subject: RE: Regressions on i386-pc-nto-qnx6.3.0
> Is there a way to reproduce it on Linux?
I wasn't able to create a zero-sized note section on Linux.
> The current linker removes the zero-sized note section from the output.
Okay, I was using the 2.16.1 linker. Switching to the current linker removes
the zero sized note sections and the 4 failures go away. Thanks for your