This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: remove the PF_W of the text program section
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: Noah yan <noah dot yan at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 09:55:55 +0930
- Subject: Re: remove the PF_W of the text program section
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, Aug 08, 2006 at 05:12:29PM -0700, Noah yan wrote:
> I use a linker scripts to create a bootup binary, but the text program
> section is always set as PF_W, PF_R PF_X and my loader need it to be
> set as RX only. How can I do this? thanks in advance.
Identify the input file that has a writable text section and fix it.
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre