This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFC] handling of forward references in expressions
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Beulich <jbeulich at novell dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 10:41:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFC] handling of forward references in expressions
- References: <44CF35E9.76E4.email@example.com>
I was about to submit
the following patch, when I found that a few targets can't deal with
expressions in expr_section. My question hence is - can someone see
another solution to the original problem, or do I need to go through all
affected targets and find where they make those incorrect assumptions?
I think that you (or rather we) do need to go through all the affected
targets and fix them. Sorry. :-(