This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH]: Add DWARF debugging format support for arm-wince-pe
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Pedro Alves <pedro_alves at portugalmail dot pt>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 23:20:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Add DWARF debugging format support for arm-wince-pe
- References: <44D3E8BE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Aug 05, 2006 at 01:39:26AM +0100, Pedro Alves wrote:
> I don't know which is the correct value to return in
> bfd_get_sign_extend_vma. I tested it with 1 and 0, but found no
> What is the correct value? How does one test for it?
For a pure 32-bit architecture, it doesn't really matter. But in
general 0 is correct.