This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Link problems with section anchors
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Steven Munroe <munroesj at us dot ibm dot com>, Richard Sandiford <richard at codesourcery dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 21:49:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: Link problems with section anchors
- References: <44D2755E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060804013032.GB23605@bubble.grove.modra.org>
Why is this failing with recent Binutils but not with Janis's
daily GCC builds, presumably with an older version of Binutils?