This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFC] slipping in symbol prefixes automagically via PROVIDE() in linker scripts
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: Will Newton <will dot newton at imgtec dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org, Bernd Schmidt <bernds_cb1 at t-online dot de>, Jie Zhang <jzhang918 at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 10:25:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFC] slipping in symbol prefixes automagically via PROVIDE() in linker scripts
- References: <0D107966AF6D79418315B7C5549F4B51204C4F@lemail1.le.imgtec.org> <email@example.com>
yeah, that looks like great ... how about the attached patch ? it doesnt seem
to cause any regressions in the x86_64/i686/blackfin make check ... but i'll
try running it through some blackfin tests now ...
Assuming that the patch works for the blackfin as well then it is
approved for application to the sources.