This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: readelf for H8/300 (16 bit EH)
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:17:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: readelf for H8/300 (16 bit EH)
- References: <200606272151.k5RLpSMr023293@greed.delorie.com>
I'm working on adding some dwarf2 stuff to H8/300, but readelf doesn't
support 16 bit frame addresses nicely yet. Following on what's there,
I propose this patch.
The patch is fine. Please check it in if you are happy with it.
* readelf.c (process_section_headers): Add support for the