Re: binutils 2.17 - last call

When srcdir != objdir, the builder modify srcdir yet.

[cauchy@proxy ~/src/cvs/binutils-2_17-branch]$ cvs -q update -dPA -r
binutils-2_17-branch
M bfd/doc/bfd.info
M bfd/po/es.gmo
M binutils/po/es.gmo
M binutils/po/fr.gmo
M binutils/po/ru.gmo
M binutils/po/vi.gmo
M gas/po/es.gmo
M ld/po/es.gmo
M ld/po/vi.gmo
M opcodes/po/es.gmo
M opcodes/po/ga.gmo
M opcodes/po/nl.gmo

2006/6/2, Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@false.org>:
I've merged a couple of final bug fixes from HEAD to the branch; I'm
not planning on another prerelease at the moment.  Unless I hear good
reasons to hold it, I will plan to finalize the binutils 2.17 release
soon.

At this point, please consider the branch frozen.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery