This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Mainline and branch: --enable-targets=all dead on cygwin
- From: "Aaron W. LaFramboise" <aaron98wiridge9 at aaronwl dot com>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>, "'Nick Clifton'" <nickc at redhat dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 15:40:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: Mainline and branch: --enable-targets=all dead on cygwin
- References: <20060426113121.GX27430@bubble.grove.modra.org> <05e901c66928$bd9e3bf0$a501a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <20060426124717.GZ27430@bubble.grove.modra.org>
Alan Modra wrote:
On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 12:58:32PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
This is due to the fact that USE_UNIQUE is not defined when symbols.c is
compiled, which looks to me to be some kind of problem in the include file
hierarchy; when TE_PE, USE_UNIQUE gets defined in obj-coff.h, but symbols.c
doesn't appear to think it needs to include OBJ_HEADER. Any ideas about that?
Yeah, throw rocks at whoever put that code in. :)
That would be me...
After I added this, some problems came up, and I think some stuff got
All of those TE_PE's need to be abstracted out with hooks to where they
Right now, I'm working on a patch to fix a number of related issues with
weak support that have come up, and I will prepare a patch to move as
many of these TE_PE's etc as I can back out of gas, as well. This
should resolve this issue.