This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Coldfire fmovem fixes
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at air dot net dot au>
- Cc: Richard Sandiford <richard at codesourcery dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:28:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: Coldfire fmovem fixes
- References: <20060524004418.GA1912@ozlabs.au.ibm.com> <20060525155134.A16253@mailhub.air.net.au>
On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 03:51:34PM +1000, Ben Elliston wrote:
> Hi Richard
> > include/opcodes/
> > * m68k.h (mcf_mask): Define.
> > opcodes/
> > * m68k-opc.c (m68k_opcodes): Fix the masks of the Coldfire fmovemd
> > and fmovem entries. Put register list entries before immediate
> > mask entries. Use "l" rather than "L" in the fmovem entries.
> > * m68k-dis.c (match_insn_m68k): Remove the PRIV argument and work it
> > out from INFO.
> > (m68k_scan_mask): New function, split out from...
> > (print_insn_m68k): ...here. If no architecture has been set,
> > first try printing an m680x0 instruction, then try a Coldfire one.
> > gas/testsuite/
> > * gas/m68k/mcf-fpu.s: Add fmovemd and fmovem instructions.
> > * gas/m68k/mcf-fpu.d: Adjust accordingly.
> OK. I'm undecided about whether this warrants committing to the 2.17
> branch. I'll leave that to Daniel to decide.
Seems reasonable to me; this is OK for the branch.