This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Correct m68k float flag logic
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at air dot net dot au>
- Cc: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:27:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: Correct m68k float flag logic
- References: <20060523065246.GA23343@ozlabs.au.ibm.com> <20060525155535.B16253@mailhub.air.net.au>
On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 03:55:35PM +1000, Ben Elliston wrote:
> > I've installed this patch (as obvious), for a problem with the m68k's float
> > format logic. The -mfloat flag is used for both m68k and cf floats, which
> > to target is determined by the target cpu. That check should be done
> > _before_ testing whether we've been given flags for both m68k & cf
> > architectures.
> > We've been using this on the binutils-csl-2_17-branch for some time (and
> > we're just going through making sure things get back to mainline).
> > Ben, do you want this on the binutils-2_17-branch too?
> It's okay with me if it's okay with the release manager. :-)