This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Is there some GAS internal information documents?
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: "Huang, Chunhao" <Chunhao dot Huang at sony dot com dot cn>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 13:27:37 +1000
- Subject: Re: Is there some GAS internal information documents?
- References: <72E45C253B3AEC45B17C71D5C145B93603C2D9D1@CNSCNXMS02.ap.sony.com>
> I'm learning binutils these days, but I find that the internel
> documents about GAS are very few, the document
> is about how to use GAS instead of the internal information.
> Is there any guy who can tell me where I can find some such
> documents? I also have used google to search, but in vain.
Yes, gas/doc/internals.texi in the GAS source tree.