This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Is there some GAS internal information documents?
- From: "Huang, Chunhao" <Chunhao dot Huang at sony dot com dot cn>
- To: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: "Huang, Chunhao" <Chunhao dot Huang at sony dot com dot cn>
- Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 11:19:21 +0800
- Subject: Is there some GAS internal information documents?
This is Chunhao.
I'm learning binutils these days, but I find that the internel
documents about GAS are very few, the document
is about how to use GAS instead of the internal information.
Is there any guy who can tell me where I can find some such
documents? I also have used google to search, but in vain.
When I was learning BFD several days ago, I found such document
It helped me a lot when I study the BFD source codes, although
some contents maybe are out of date. So I just want to find
such documents to guide me when I study the GAS source codes.