This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [parisc-linux] Re: [PATCH] Add TLS support for hppa-linux.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- To: "John David Anglin" <dave dot anglin at nrc dot ca>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, parisc-linux at lists dot parisc-linux dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 11:04:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: [parisc-linux] Re: [PATCH] Add TLS support for hppa-linux.
- References: <44743E0C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <200605241206.k4OC6jG9025963@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
On 5/24/06, John David Anglin <email@example.com> wrote:
> > The following patches add TLS support for hppa-linux.
> Approved and applied.
Oh, there were a few lines that were too long. They should be fixed.
It's never too late, which lines were too long?