This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [parisc-linux] Re: [PATCH] Add TLS support for hppa-linux.
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: nickc at redhat dot com (Nick Clifton)
- Cc: carlos at systemhalted dot org, dave dot anglin at nrc dot ca, binutils at sourceware dot org, parisc-linux at lists dot parisc-linux dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 08:06:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [parisc-linux] Re: [PATCH] Add TLS support for hppa-linux.
> > The following patches add TLS support for hppa-linux.
> Approved and applied.
Oh, there were a few lines that were too long. They should be fixed.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)