This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: Update src/intl from gcc/intl
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: sje at cup dot hp dot com
- Cc: drow at false dot org, ian at airs dot com, mark at codesourcery dot com, binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 13:56:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Update src/intl from gcc/intl
- References: <200605221538.IAA10884@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
> I have updated the intl directory to match the GCC directory so if
> you could add that to your libiberty merge process that would be
> great. I also copied config.rpath over at the top level so that
> should be added too.