From: Masaki Muranaka <monaka@monami-software.com>
Date: 2006年5月20日 20:14:58:JST
To: gdb-patches@sourceware.org
Cc: Andreas Schwab <schwab@suse.de>
Subject: Re: Symbols in .comm doesn't move to .sbss?

On 2006/05/20, at 16:53, Andreas Schwab wrote:
Is this a bug? or a correct behavior?

I don't think it would be correct to move .comm to .sbss, since the symbol
could be merged with a larger .comm symbol of the same name in a different
module during linking.

Thanks for your opinion. Then, is it be correct to move .lcomm to .sbss? And it seems symbols in .comm was moved to .sbss when I use MIPS SDE. Is it SDE's bug?

Still I'm a little bit confused...

-- Masaki Muranaka Monami software

-- Masaki Muranaka Monami software