This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: Update src/intl from gcc/intl
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: sje at cup dot hp dot com, binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org, drow at false dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, ian at airs dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 19:59:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Update src/intl from gcc/intl
- References: <200605191757.KAA08389@hpsje.cup.hp.com> <200605191920.k4JJKOlX019452@greed.delorie.com>
DJ Delorie wrote:
>> I will unless you want to add this to the libiberty merge you do now.
> I don't mind adding it to my script, if people agree that's what they
> want. It's just that nobody asked :-P
I hereby request that you add automatic intl/ merging to your script. :-)
(650) 331-3385 x713