This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: 2.16.93 prerelease available
- From: Martin Michlmayr <tbm at cyrius dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 00:24:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: 2.16.93 prerelease available
- References: <20060517192841.GA13224@nevyn.them.org>
* Daniel Jacobowitz <email@example.com> [2006-05-17 15:28]:
> I will give a little while to see if further problems crop up (or
> e.g. more detail on the SPARC libiberty build trouble).
I still see this but you can probably ignore it. Basically, when I take a
tar file and run ./configure ; make it works. However, when I take the tar
file, the debian/ directory from the current Debian package and run
dpkg-buildpackage then it works fine on i386 and powerpc but gives this
libiberty error on sparc. Unfortunately, I cannot see anything obviously
wrong in debian/rules...