This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH series] AVR: add support for new controller family to binutils, gcc and avr-libc
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Björn Haase <bjoern dot m dot haase at web dot de>
- Cc: avr-libc-dev at nongnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org, berndtrog at yahoo dot com, marekm at amelek dot gda dot pl, denisc at overta dot ru
- Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 16:08:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH series] AVR: add support for new controller family to binutils, gcc and avr-libc
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Here is a patch series that adds support for a new controller family avr6 to
the AVR ports of the gnu toolchain.
After applying this patch I get three new linker testsuite failures for
the avr-elf port:
Please could you take a look and see if you can reproduce them, and if
so fix them ?