This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix ld-elfweak/size2 for mips
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: Thiemo Seufer <ths at networkno dot de>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 10:57:26 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix ld-elfweak/size2 for mips
- References: <20060516174922.GG11370@networkno.de>
On Tue, May 16, 2006 at 06:49:22PM +0100, Thiemo Seufer wrote:
> this patch fixes the size2 testcase for mips by adding __start as
> an alternative entry symbol. Ok to apply for trunk and branch?
OK if you have checked that this does not cause a failure on at least
one other architecture besides MIPS.
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre