This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: intl directory: gcc vs. src
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Cc: ian at airs dot com, binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 20:41:00 -0400
- Subject: Re: intl directory: gcc vs. src
- References: <20060516223900.GA16291@nevyn.them.org> <200605162306.QAA29605@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
On Tue, May 16, 2006 at 04:06:29PM -0700, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> I'm sure something might need updating after this change and I am
> willing to try and fix anything I break, but I am not sure what other
> testing I can do with the platforms I have available. Do you have any
> suggestions as to what products or platforms might cause problems?
No; I'm just surprised that it worked.