This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: intl directory: gcc vs. src
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: sje at cup dot hp dot com
- Cc: ian at airs dot com, binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 18:45:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: intl directory: gcc vs. src
- References: <200605162236.PAA29498@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
> Who maintains this automatic merge process?
Me. I have a cron job that checks out gcc's and src's libiberty and
include, compares them, copies any differing files to src, and sends
me email. I then run a "do it" script to do the actual commit.
There's not much advantage in using this setup for an initial merge
(it would take as much effort to set it up as it would to just do the
merge). It's much more useful as an ongoing merge system.