This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: intl directory: gcc vs. src
- From: James Lemke <jwlemke at wasabisystems dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 09:37:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: intl directory: gcc vs. src
- References: <200605112057.NAA14726@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
> What do people who build in a combined tree do with intl? Do they use
> the GCC version or the src tree version? Is there any consensus about
> whether or not there should be a single version of intl, and if so,
> which one should be used?
FWIW, I have always given preference to the gcc version.
Jim Lemke firstname.lastname@example.org Orillia, Ontario