This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] Thumb-2 conditional execution disassembly
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 11:03:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] Thumb-2 conditional execution disassembly
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2006-04-19 Paul Brook <email@example.com>
* arm-dis.c (coprocessor_opcodes): Add %c to unconditional arm
(neon_opcodes): Add conditional execution specifiers.
(arm_conditional): Change 0xe to "al" and add "" to end.
(ifthen_state, ifthen_next_state, ifthen_address): New.
(print_insn_coprocessor, print_insn_neon): Print thumb conditions.
(print_insn_arm): Change %c to use new values of arm_conditional.
(print_insn_thumb16): Print thumb conditions. Add %I.
(print_insn_thumb32): Print thumb conditions.
(find_ifthen_state): New function.
(print_insn): Track IT block state.
* gas/arm/thumb2_bcond.d: Update expected output.
* gas/arm/thumb32.d: Ditto.
* gas/arm/vfp1_t2.d: Ditto.
* gas/arm/vfp1xD_t2.d: Ditto.
* binutils-all/arm/objdump.exp: New file.
* binutils-all/arm/thumb2-cond.s: New test.
Approved - please apply.