This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: Handle record after ZERO terminator
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 12:48:51 +0930
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Handle record after ZERO terminator
- References: <20060513173720.GA7805@lucon.org>
On Sat, May 13, 2006 at 10:37:20AM -0700, H. J. Lu wrote:
> Some .eh_frame section has additional records after ZERO terminator.
> This patch prints out them.
This part is OK.
> Also if a CIE pointer is invalid, there
> is no need to process further.
This part is not OK.
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre