This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix html filenames on case insensitive filesystems.
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 12:10:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix html filenames on case insensitive filesystems.
- References: <20060511154503.GC21801@lios> <44635DD5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, May 11, 2006 at 04:52:53PM +0100, Nick Clifton wrote:
> >Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu, builds, produces html/info/man pages
> >correctly. I gave a quick glance through all the generated documentation
> >output and it looks to be correct.
> >Ok to commit?
> Approved - please apply.
OK, checked in with the changes moved to the
appropriate subdirectory ChangeLog's.
(650) 331-3385 x716