Re: Binutils on arm : pls advice me how to proceed

I am having problems applying them to the current CVS version. Almost
all the diffs fail to apply, I've copied an excerpt below. Am I using
the wrong version ?

|RCS file: /cvs/src/src/bfd/coff-arm.c,v
|retrieving revision 1.63
|diff -c -3 -p -r1.63 coff-arm.c
|*** bfd/coff-arm.c     16 Mar 2006 12:20:15 -0000      1.63
|--- bfd/coff-arm.c     10 May 2006 10:05:35 -0000
--------------------------
File to patch: bfd/coff-arm.c
patching file bfd/coff-arm.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 220.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 233.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 246.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 294.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 307.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 1209.
6 out of 6 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file bfd/coff-arm.c.rej

The versions of the relevant files I see in CVS are :

bfd/coff-arm.c          1.63    2006/03/16
gas/config/tc-arm.c     1.267   2006/05/09
ld/pe-dll.c             1.83    2006/01/31
ld/emultempl/pe.em      1.113   2005/11/24

I also tried your patch against binutils-2.16.1 - that only produced
patch failures in one file (tc-arm.c).

	Danny

--
Danny Backx ; danny.backx - at - scarlet.be ; http://danny.backx.info