This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, ARM] "Neon-style" VFP syntax for assembler
- From: Julian Brown <julian at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 16:24:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, ARM] "Neon-style" VFP syntax for assembler
- References: <445B5F51.firstname.lastname@example.org> <44604D9F.email@example.com>
Nick Clifton wrote:
Tested with "make check" with cross to arm-none-eabi, with a couple of
tests added. OK to apply to CSL branch? Mainline?
OK for mainline.
Thanks for review! The patch depends (for the testsuite only) on Paul
Brook's patch here though:
So it might be better to wait for that patch before committing it.