This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: some more tidy-ups
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 11:41:21 +0930
- Subject: Re: PATCH: some more tidy-ups
- References: <20060509013927.GA21460@ozlabs.au.ibm.com>
On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 11:39:27AM +1000, Ben Elliston wrote:
> A couple of more tidy-ups. My change to linker.c should now prevent
> the possibility of a segfault in BFD due to a null pointer dereference
> (well, at least, it at least pushes it up a level!)
I don't see any dereference.
> Tested with an all-targets build. Okay for mainline?
> 2006-05-09 Ben Elliston <email@example.com>
> * linker.c (archive_hash_newfunc): Guard against a null return
> value from bfd_hash_newfunc.
> * elf64-ppc.c (ppc64_elf_finish_dynamic_symbol): Remove unused
> local variable `dynobj'.
The elf64-ppc.c change is OK, thanks!
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre