This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] enabling gprof for cross builds
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Mark Shinwell <shinwell at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 17:07:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] enabling gprof for cross builds
- References: <445F9A15.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Please include a ChangeLog entry next time :-)
Otherwise, I think this is fine; as I told you earlier, I've been
meaning to do it for years.
Do you have write access to gcc yet? Changes to the top level files
need to be committed in sync to both trees.