This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] Arguments of GTY
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Masaki Muranaka <monaka at monami-software dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 16:41:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] Arguments of GTY
- References: <9508ACDB-1370-49D4-AC11-100C4EB5D9A8@monami-software.com>
On Sun, May 07, 2006 at 02:14:54AM +0900, Masaki Muranaka wrote:
> Hello All,
> It was failed to compile gcc-3.4.5 with binutils (CVS head).
> It seems the format of GTY was modified.
> Follows are minimum patches enough to build gcc-core-3.4.5.
> I checked to build with binutils, gdb+dejagnu.
It sounds like you are trying to mix and match the include/ headers
from binutils with an older GCC source tree. Is that right?
Don't do it. GCC has its own copy of these headers and should be built
using its own copy.