This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, ARM] Allow Neon syntax for overlapping VFP instructions
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Julian Brown <julian at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 18:25:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, ARM] Allow Neon syntax for overlapping VFP instructions
- References: <444EBCF1.email@example.com>
> ChangeLog (gas):
* config/tc-arm.c (parse_vfp_reg_list): Improve register bounds
(do_neon_mov): Enable several VMOV variants for VFP. Add suitable
architecture version checks.
(insns): Allow overlapping instructions to be used in VFP mode.
* gas/arm/vfp-neon-overlap.s: New test. Overlapping VFP/Neon
* gas/arm/vfp-neon-overlap.d: Expected output of above.
* gas/arm/vfp1xD.d: Test for fldmx/fstmx.
* gas/arm/vfp1xD_t2.d: Likewise.
* gas/arm/vfpv3-32drs.d: Likewise.
* arm-dis.c (coprocessor_opcodes): Don't interpret fldmx/fstmx as
Approved for mainline. Please apply.