This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Section sizing + orphan placement bugs
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 08:26:21 +0930
- Subject: Re: Section sizing + orphan placement bugs
- References: <20051123163654.GA15886@nevyn.them.org> <20060504191140.GE6506@nevyn.them.org>
On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 03:11:40PM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 11:36:54AM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> > 2005-11-23 Daniel Jacobowitz <email@example.com>
> > * ldlang.c (lang_size_sections): Call lang_reset_memory_regions
> > before redoing one_lang_size_sections_pass.
> Hey Alan,
> You fixed the other bug I described along with this patch, but I think
> this patch still applies; does it look OK?
> Patch at:
Yes, it looks fine to me.
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre