This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Results for binutils-2.16.92 testsuite on mipsel-unknown-linux-gnu
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Martin Michlmayr <tbm at cyrius dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de
- Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 17:23:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: Results for binutils-2.16.92 testsuite on mipsel-unknown-linux-gnu
- References: <20060417135707.GA12911@deprecation.cyrius.com> <20060417153713.GO8757@deprecation.cyrius.com> <20060504185413.GD6506@nevyn.them.org> <20060504212133.GA13258@deprecation.cyrius.com>
On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 11:21:33PM +0200, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Daniel Jacobowitz <email@example.com> [2006-05-04 14:54]:
> > > ERROR: /home/tbm/src/binutils-2.16.92/ld/testsuite/ld-selective/3.cc: compilation failed
> > I'm going to assume these are not problems with the tests, unless you
> > have information to the contrary? They build fine with gcc 4.1 on
> > other platforms.
> Seems like a bug in the gcc-4.1 package in Debian on mips/mipsel: it
> doesn't include cc1plus.
You need to install g++-4.1 separately.
[I just ran into this, as it happens, while trying to reproduce your