This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Fwd: wrong configure script in cvs head]
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, HASHI Hiroaki <hashiz at tomba dot cskk-sv dot co dot jp>
- Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 00:15:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: wrong configure script in cvs head]
- References: <20060418084949.GC409@calimero.vinschen.de>
On Tue, Apr 18, 2006 at 10:49:49AM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Forwarded to the mailing lists which are the usual recipients for
> patches to the top-level configure and Makefiles, as noted in the
> MAINTAINERS file.
FYI, DJ checked in an identical fix today.