This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Make obj_sec_set_private_data into a format_ops member
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 11:45:04 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Make obj_sec_set_private_data into a format_ops member
- References: <00e801c66c8f$55c9f5e0$a501a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
On Sun, Apr 30, 2006 at 08:50:29PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
> Currently, obj_sec_set_private_data is an object-dependent #define, called
> in subseg_get, and used solely by the elf object format outputter to get the
> ELF bfd new section hook called at the appropriate time. It is defined in
> obj-elf.h, which begins with this comment:
I'm going to fix this properly.
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre