This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Performance issues with -ffunction-sections and dwarf2 debug line info
- From: Nicolas Roche <roche at adacore dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 23:33:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: Performance issues with -ffunction-sections and dwarf2 debug line info
- References: <444F4B7E.email@example.com> <20060428040629.GA11666@bubble.grove.modra.org> <4451F067.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060428130956.GB11666@bubble.grove.modra.org>
Alan Modra wrote:
On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 12:37:27PM +0200, Nicolas Roche wrote:
Will you apply that patch on the 2.17 branch as
well so that this fix is included in the upcoming 2.17 release ?
If no problems show up in the next week, yes.
Thanks a lot.